LEADERS: the right person to the right position at the right time
PERFORMANCE: leveraging collective strengths of all leadership
ORGANIZATIONS: capitalizing on the entire organization
• Over 2000 search, consulting and training projects successfully completed
• Repeat client rate averages 97%
• Appointment of a woman or person of color in over 55% of our searches
• More than 300 collective years of experience serving in education and nonprofit organizations
• Over 100 years in organizational consulting and training
• Over 60 years in health care, including academic health centers and public health agencies
• 26 positions held by consultants and affiliates as CEOs, Presidents or Senior Executives
CLIENT FOCUSED: We put you first. We listen to understand your unique needs and circumstances. We are available 24/7 and communicate at every step of the process.
PEOPLE CENTRIC: We value people as the core of elevating performance and organizations. We are committed to representing them professionally and accurately.
PROCESS DRIVEN: Our services are grounded in proven project and change management processes, based in leading-edge research and best practices of the field.
QUALITY OBSESSED: We are obsessed with exceeding the quality expectations of our clients in everything we do.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY COMMITTED: We are deeply invested in the concept of equal opportunity for all people, including for all people involved with our projects and for all GA&A team members. We are committed to the highest quality of EEO practices and expectations consistent with our clients’ policies.
ETHICS BOUND: We are committed to the highest standards of ethics. Our own work is guided by the code of professional practice of Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC). Our search work is guided by a search code of ethics (see Code of Ethics).
We are a woman-owned executive search, consulting and training firm with a diverse recruiting and consulting team. We have extensive expertise and experience with executive search, consulting and training in education and nonprofit organizations. Jan Greenwood and Betty Asher, founders and partners of GA&A, have deep roots in higher education, having both served as tenured professors and presidents of universities. Greenwood has been in the executive search business since 1992.